Saturday, December 8, 2018

Spice Madam Review Holiday Gift Guide


Do you have a cook in the family? Are you looking for a special gift for that special cook? Than you may want to take a look at the subscription service Madam Spices. What makes this subscription service special is that it will take you to destinations around the world. 

When we received our Madam Spices subscription box in the mail it came in a small rectangular box. When we opened it up we got some cute cut up paper with a note from their company which was a nice touch. After removing the paper we came to a nice wrapped up tissue paper with a sticker which added a nice touch to the box. We gently opened up the tissue paper to see what was inside. 

When I opened up the tissue paper the first card that I took out of the box said Biennvenue France. That is when I know that my box would feature spices from France. On this card it said welcome to France. It gave you a list of did you know facts. Which was nice learning a few things about France. Then we received three little bags of spices that we can use for the recipes that they included. We received the Herbs De Provence, Nutmeg and French Lavender. Then they provided 5 recipes in the box that you could use your spices for. They gave you a variety of different spices to make wonderful foods that our featured over in the French culture. Then they provided a card that shows you the France shopping list and menu plan and cooking guide. The last card is French Spice where it describes the spices that they sent you and the descriptions of them. 

Overall this is a fun box and it would make the perfect gift for someone who loves to cook. This would be a fun subscription box that they would receive in the mail and they would be able to use this on new recipes for the family. You can find their subscription boxes on their website on the link below.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...