Monday, December 3, 2018

Thirty-One-Gifts Holiday Gift Guide Review


Are you looking for gift ideas for your wife, girlfriend or that special girl in your life? I know a perfect company that offers a variety of amazing product that will make perfect gifts for the holidays. Thirty-One-Gifts will offer a variety of special creative gifts for your loved one. I have always been a huge fan of Thirty-One-Gifts and have been looking at their catalogs but never spurge and made a purchase. I was very lucky that I was able to review a few of their products from their catalog this year for our holiday gift guide. 

The first item that we were sent was their Holiday Shark. When we opened up the bag to check out our Holiday Shark we fell in love with it immediately. What we first noticed about our Holiday shark was the cute santa hat on the top. The second thing that we noticed was the ornament by the shark mouth which is adorable. I also like the back of the back and some of the front that has poke a dots. This cute little shark is a thermal pouch for kids snacks that is food safe and reusable. The thermal pouch has a zipper top and is available in 4 adorable designs. They don't only offer the shark they offer Elf Suit, Holiday Unicorn or the Snow Monster. This thermal pouch can keep your foods cold, warm and snack in style for all season long. Remember if you need to wash your Holiday Shark wash it in Cold water so you do not ruin it.

The next item that we received was their Littles Carry-All Caddy Holly Dot. When we took this out of the package I was in love. What I noticed when I took this Caddy out of the bag is the strap to the caddy. It a nice thick red strap where you can carry the caddy. On the back of the caddy it has a mesh exterior pocket that can hold a few extra thing that you need to have stored. It is sturdy and will not come apart which is very nice. They do have the option for this caddy to have monogramming and personalization available upon request. On our caddy we had a monogram of a snow globe on the front which was very beautifully. The snow globe there was a sleigh inside of the snow globe. This is a great caddy to have in your craft room to hold small and important items. I am in love with my caddy and now I do not know what I would do with out it. 

The last product that we review was their Medium Holly Dot Tote and it was amazing just like the rest of the items that we received. I was surprised when I took the tote out and they said it was medium. I thought it would be considered a large tote. This tote was made out of polyester material. It can collapsible for easy storage. If you would to personalize or monogramming on your tote that option is available upon request. The measurements of this tote are approx. 10"H x 18"L x 9"D. What I really like are the red webbing handles. They are sturdy and when you put things in your tote they are strong enough to handle the weight. I like using my tote for on the go and putting things that I need for that day in my tote. For example one day that I went out to a family gathering I put activities for the children in them, gifts, snack and so much more. 

Overall I was very excited that I was able to review Thirty-One-Gifts over the holiday season. I have been interested in this company for quite some time and I finally have been able to partner with them for review and let me tell you that they meet my expectations and beyond. I would recommend that you check their catalog and their website out right now. They also have some amazing holiday specials running right now. Check their website out below.








Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...