Thursday, December 6, 2018

Zubels Review Holiday Gift Guide

Are you looking for something that is creative and handmade for your child this year. Then your in luck I found you the perfect company. Zubels is a special company that offers a variety of 100% Cotton Hand Knit products. What I like about this website is that you can find many different handmade product for babies, toddler, and children. On their website you can find handmade baby rattles, hand rattles, lil' dimples animals, keychains, nursery and story time, splashing around, knit blanket tails, sweater, dolls and so much more.

We were are excited that Zubels sent us a couple items for review and we were very excited. We received one of their keychains and their Ballerina Dancing Doll. The first item that we took out of our package was their ballerina keychain. I will say I was pleasantly surprised on the quality and how cute the keychain was.  I liked the tag that said Zubels on it on the top it was colorful and cute and added the special touch to the keychain. Then the detail of the keychain of the doll was amazing. The hair, eyes and smile was very detailed and right on. The outfit and body was just amazing also. I personally do not know how they put this together and how amazing it looks. My daughter fell in love with this keychain is waiting to put it on her new backpack that she is getting next week. 

The next product that we took out of our package was their Ballerina Dancing Doll. When I took this out I was blown alway on the detail and how pretty this doll was in person. This doll is named Olivia and she has a pretty pink tutu and gold ballet shoes.  This doll comes in two different sizes. The sizes are 14" and 22". Which both sizes are pretty decent in size. This doll comes in 100% cotton and they use Eco-Friendly dyes. What I think that is pretty cool is that they test all their product materials and they are safe by the U.S. Product Safety Commission Standards. What I also like if you have an accidental spill or your doll get dirty it is machine washable. My daughter absolutely loves this doll and she loves hugging her doll. This doll is bigger than majority of her stuff animals, so it is that much more special to her. What is special for my daughter is that she into dancing and this doll means so much more to her. The quality and detail is so amazing. 

If you are looking for a special gift for a baby, toddler or child then I would recommend that you check out Zubels and see what amazing products that they have to offer. You can check out their products on their website below. 









Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...