Saturday, June 22, 2019


Lately I have learned a lot about plastic straws. Did you know that over 400 million plastic straws are thrown away every day in the USA. Each straw that is throw away take over 200 years to decompose. Personally I never cared for them and always looked for an alternative route. Recently I have been introduced Wheat Straws by eco-Planet. These are available for retail on amazon.com. We received two packages of wheat straws for review. 

When we received our two boxes for review each box comes with 100 straws per box. They are all natural small and thin. They kind of remind me of cocktail straws. These straws are simple and made out of straw, actually they are made out of wheat. Can you believe that. I never heard of that before and found it pretty interesting. This company put the RAW in stRAW, but please drink out of the straws and do not try to eat them. 

What I love about this concept is that these are natural straws and they help the environment. That you can throw them out and they will not hurt the environment or hurt the animals. When this straw is thrown out it is wheat so it biodegradable and will decompose naturally and will not hurt wildlife.

My daughter and son tried these straws they liked it. The only downfall is they wished they were a little wider. They like using two them together instead of one. They said it was sturdy and it did not get soggy while drinking from them. If you want to find these amazing straws you find them at the link below. 










Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...