Saturday, July 20, 2019

Butterbean's Cafe Review





If you are looking for a birthday gift for that special kiddo than this DVD may be the right fit for you. Butterbean's Cafe is a series that I have not heard of before. When I mentioned it to my daughter of course she knew what I was talking about and she squealed. She told me that it was on Nickelodeon duh. This new DVD series will be available on DVD July 30, 2019. We received this DVD to review. When we opened it the DVD included a healthy and delicious recipe cards that my daughter was eager to try out. 

About this DVD series Nickelodeon's hit animated preschool series, Butterbean's Café, makes its DVD debut July 30, featuring seven episodes from the series' first season, which follows a fairy named Butterbean and her adventures running her own neighborhood café and bakery. Serving up delicious healthy snacks and sweet treats to the residents in their community of Puddlebrook, Butterbean, her fairy friends-Dazzle, Poppy and Jasper-and her little sister Cricket, combine magic and teamwork to make their cafe the most awesome eatery in town. The series showcases creative cooking and features a curriculum with social-emotional lessons that highlight kindness and gratitude, and leadership skills. 
This exciting DVD collection includes a special double-length episode, as well as a guest voice appearance from celebrity chef Carla Hall (The Chew, Top Chef) in "A Grilled Cheese for the Big Cheese!" To make this DVD release even more delightful, recipe cards are included with each purchase, giving fans the chance to cook just like Butterbean and her friends. Butterbean's Café will be available from Nickelodeon and Paramount Home Entertainment on DVD July 30, 2019 for the suggested retail price of $10.99.
Episodes include:
  • The Grand Opening! (special double-length episode!)
  • The Sweetest Ride
  • Fluttercakes!
  • Friendship Pretzels!
  • Grandma Nana Banana Bread 
  • Wedding Cake Switcheroo 
  • A Grilled Cheese for the Big Cheese!  
Overall my daughter loved this DVD and she loved the adventures and she loved watching this DVD. She probably watched it everyday throughout the week. She said if your a fan you would love this DVD series. You can pre-order online. 
                        






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

7 comments:

  1. it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. best french press

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read !! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. 香港聊天

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the intent to provide valuable information and best practices, including an understanding of the regulatory process. 相睇

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. https://shuttlesky.in/small-capsule-lift-home-price-india.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are tied directly into the sate’s renewal database which allows us to process your request almost instantly. take an IQ test

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a Great Information about World Day its exceptionally pleasant educational post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post. meilleur café grain

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...