Monday, July 22, 2019

Instax Mini 9 Camera Review



I have a son that is turning 12 next year and he has shown a interest in cameras. The other day when we were at the store he expressed the interest in Instax Mini 9 Camera. When I checked it out it was pretty awesome from what I checked out. 

When we went home from the store I tried to explained to my son when I was around his age they had camera similar to that but they looked a lot older and clunkier. When you take a picture it would pop out and you could watch the picture develop in front of your eyes. My son was shocked but intrigued with what I told him. Yes I like digital photos that they came up with now, but you can't replace the instant photos and the fun of watching them develop in front of your eyes. 

You can imagine when my son was given a change to try out Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 he was very excited. When he opened up the package it came with a lime green camera and package of film. When we opened the box with the camera it small and just the right size for my son. What it comes in the box the Instant Camera of course, hand strap, close up lens attachment, sticker, 2 aa batteries, instructions, and 1 year limited warranty.  For this camera only the instax mini film will work for this brand of camera. 

My dad helped my son figure out how to use the camera. They are both into cameras and I let them do this together. It was very simple on how to use it and my son was able to use it and understand how it works right away. He had a lot of fun taking pictures. I did have to hide from him due to him trying to snap pictures of me when I am not looking. I would definitely recommend this camera for a birthday present for a loved one. It would bring a lot of fun to whomever is using it. This would be a fun idea to have at wedding or even wedding parties. Where you give them to your bridesmaids and groomsmen to take picture during the festivities. You can find this product and your local retailer.  

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...