Saturday, July 13, 2019

Javamelt Review


In the morning when your having a cup of coffee I like to add that extra flavor to my coffee. I am one of those french vanilla or hazelnut kind of girls. Recently I came across a company called Javamelts and they offer melts that you put in your coffee to give it that extra kick. They offer four different flavors. The offer carmel, mocha, hazelnut and french vanilla. 

We received all four flavors for our review package. Each Javemelt package comes with 24 individually wrapped Javamelt. Which makes it great for travel, home or on the go. I like how they are individual wrapped and I can just drop them in my purse and have them when I am going out. I also like bringing them with me when I go to work, because I never know if I am going to have a cup of coffee. Sometimes I even share them with my friends. 

Each package is 5.5 oz box and includes 24 individually wrapped Javamelts. This melt is a non-dairy and certified gluten free, Vegan, Non-GMO. Personally I tried each one of these melts. I have been messing around on how many Javamelts that I put in my coffee. It recommended that you put 1-2 in an 8 oz coffee. It depends on how much flavor that you would like in your coffee. I shared a few Mocha melts to my friends and that what a popular one between my friends. My person favorite one was the carmel. Although I did enjoy the flavors of the French Vanilla and Hazelnut. It really depends what kind of mood that I am in. 

One thing that stands out about this product is that they are stylish and would be perfect for that special gift. I would definitely would give this product for birthday gift for my co-worker at work. I would also bring them in to spoil my co-workers. You find these products on the link below. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...