Tuesday, August 27, 2019

OOZYGOO Review

Another fun activity for kids is OOZYGOO. My daughter takes this type of thing with her everywhere. We have to be careful though because I often find this product around the house and I am fearful that she will get it on something that it does not belong on. 

This OOZYGOO is available at Hobby Lobby. This goo come in a 2.65 ozz star. It has blue and red and it squishy and there is sparkles that are in the blue and red goo. Personally I am not a fan slime and goo I don't like the feel or the texture of the goo. On the other hand my daughter loves this kind of stuff and she will spend hours playing with it. She took it everywhere and it lasted for a few days. It held up pretty good. Although my daughter tends to get things mixed in with the goo and that I have to get rid of it on accident so she cant find it. I would recommend this goo it easy to play with fun and it even has sparkles. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...