Sunday, August 4, 2019

Succulents Monthly Subscription Review


Subscription boxes are always fun and great gift ideas. Recently I came across a new kind of subscription service and let me tell you, it is amazing. I never thought I would find a subscription box of Succulents. I would have never thought about it but I was excited. I was lucky and I was able to review the 4 Succulents plants a month subscription. 

Well the first question that I asked myself is how does it work? Well I received a box with four succulents species and they where all different. I did not receive any that were similar. They were roughly about 2". If you continue with this subscription you will receive 4 different varieties. What is amazing is they have special team members that will pick out your Succulents so you will not get duplicates in your monthly box. Which is important to me when I am subscribing to a monthly subscription. I don't want to have two the same. A big question that many people have is when would their subscription boxes ship? The first shipment will leave their facility within 3-5 business days of purchase. Your card would be charged each month on the 7th or the 22nd of the month. If you decide that this is not for you. You can cancel anytime with no questions asked. If you come in a bind and you would like to skip a month that option is available also. All you have to do is log into your account and click "skip a month" and you will be ok. 

Overall I was pretty impressed with my Succulents that I received in my box. The box that I received was a small box and plain it was a normal post office box. I am not sure if that is what they send them all Succulents out in or not. If they do I would recommend a name box or flat box that hold them better in. Mine did not get damaged but they where all shoved in a small box in bubble wrap. I just would work on the presentation of the box and product a little more. 

Overall they were in great condition and they were amazing. They all were different and were not similar in any way. I would recommend this box to a person who loves plants or loves to garden. This would be a fun subscription for them. You can find them at their website below. They also offer different subscription boxes. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...