Sunday, September 8, 2019

Brick Mates Holiday Gift Guide 2019


If you are looking for a gift this upcoming holiday season for a girl or boy. I can recommend the Brick Mates Stack By Numbers cupcake or puppy. This 3d puzzle is recommend for children that are ages 5 and up. Not only is this a fun toy/puzzle for kids this is also and educational toy. This
puzzle retails for 14.99.


First we received the Puppy 3d art. This activity set is stack by numbers which is cool. I have always been a fan when it comes to 3d art and I know my kiddos would enjoy it also. In this kit it contains 240 bricks, 5 speciality bricks, 1 paper template, 1 paper background, 1 plastic frame, 1 plastic baseplate, 4 plastic frame pegs, 1 plastic frame hanger, 5 puffy stickers and instructions.  My sons thoughts about the puppy activity set is that he loved the concept of 3d art. He like how he at to stack them by number and get that 3d look. He also liked after the activity he could frame it and hang it up in his room. He was hoping in the future that they would have more a variety like space or activities available. 

My daughter also received a set and her set was the cupcake set. Which she really enjoyed this set. It was right up her alley. This kit contains 111 bricks, 5 speciality bricks, 1 paper template, 1 paper background, 1 plastic frame, 1 plastic baseplate, 4 plastic frame pegs, 1 plastic frame hanger, 5 puffy stickers and instructions. I was a little bit nervous that this might be a little hard for my daughter. I was not sure that she would understand how to put it together. I let her take it out of the box and let her read the instructions to see if she was capable of putting it together. I was quite surprised that it did not take her that long to put it together. She had a blast of putting it together. She did not struggle snapping the pieces together and they fit together great. After that she loved the fact that they gave her a wall tab that she could hang up her masterpiece on her wall. 

Overall this concept of these product are amazing. It is a STEM toy and I like how you are creating a masterpiece. This also takes time and it less time being spent on an ipad or computer. Which for me as a mom that a huge score. There are a variety of different sets of available for your kiddos. This would make great christmas presents for your kiddos this year. Check them out on amazon. 








Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...