Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Fuzzikinis Play Monster Holiday Gift Guide 2019

Another great gift idea for younger children is Fuzzikinis. My daughter absolutely loves crafts. When we came across Fuzzikinis my daughter definitely fell in love with this product. Fuzzikinis is recommended for ages 4 and up. There are three different ones that you can choose from. You can choose a puppy one, cat one or a bunny one. For our review we received the kitty one. 

What comes in the package you get 3 flocked cats, 3 washable markers, felt beds, accessories, instructions. What I like about this craft that you get the three cats but you also get things that can go with your cats. Plus you can continue the creative play with items that come with it. 

What I like about this craft it is also a toy that you can create yourself and make it special. You are able to design all three kitties. What is amazing is if you make a mistake or you don't like how they turned out, you can rinse them and redesign as many time ask you want. How cool is that. I really liked that concept where you can rinse and redesign. What I like is that you can put your kitten to bed. Each one comes with a little bed. 

This kit was a huge hit for my daughter. She absolutely loved them. It brought hours of fun for her. She loved how she could rinse them off and re-color them. I would highly recommend putting Fuzzikinis on your holiday shopping list this year. You can find these at Play Monster. 

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...