Friday, September 27, 2019

Magnetic Build-A-Truck Country Fair Holiday Gift Guide 2019

The last product we received was a huge hit and would make a great present for a little guy that I know. He would have a lot of fun with this one. This is called  Magnetic Build-A-Truck County Fair. This comes with several different mix and match trucks where you leave it the same or create a new creation. 

Build-A-Truck County Fair lets you build a food truck, merry-go-round truck, or farm truck, then mix up the pieces and build the truck of your dreams. Due to them be magnetic you are allowed to pull them apart and put them together to create whatever you would like.

My daughter tried out this product and she had a lot of messing around with this toy. She also mixed the animal play set with this one. She had a lot of fun putting the animals somewhat in the back of the vehicles. She thought that was an amazing idea. The creations that she came up with were amazing and fun to watch. Also this brought a lot of creative play and she spent hours doing this. I would definitely recommend this toy to younger children and that it would make an amazing holiday gift. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...