Monday, September 9, 2019

Meltdown Game by PlayMonster


If you are looking for an amazing family game this holiday season your in luck. I have found an amazing game that will bring your family together and you can have a lot of fun and this game is called Meltdown. You can find this game at PlayMonsters website. What I like about this game that both of my kids who are 9 and 11 both love this game and we can play it all together. This game is recommended for ages 7 and up.  What comes in this game is a tower, 32 cubes, die, goop, balancing platform and the rule manual. 

When we put this game together it was simple. What you did is set up and put the squishy glue on the base and then you the try on where you start the game and put your cubes on. It a simple game you keep taking turn. While staking the cubes you have be careful because the goo could be melting so it going to be hard to keep staking your cubes at at any moment it could all over and then you lose. So be careful while your stacking your cubes. It fun to play and you get this anxiety of trying to be fast but careful. Then having the fear that your cube is going to make it fall and then you will lose.

I overall really like this gave it fun easy to play. It easy to set up and after playing easy to set up again. It a little competitive and you can see the emotions flying around the room because everyone wants to get rid of their cubesIt also fun to watch to see which person will make all the cubes fall. You can find this game and PlayMonster. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...