Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Play Monster My Fairy Garden (holiday gift guide 2019)

When I came across My Fairy Garden I knew that my 
daughter would fall in love. My Fairy Garden has a variety of different sets that you can collect and play with all together. My Fairy Garden is part of Play Monster. Which offers a variety of different toys that your children will love. 

This collection would be an amazing gift idea for your little girl this holiday season. I know that this collection my 9 year old daughter would absolutely love. We were sent the Tree Hollow for review. When my daughter saw the box she took about five minutes looking over it and was excited to open it up and see what all was inside. When we were looking at the box it said that this recommended for ages 4 and up. My daughter was excited to the treehouse. This kit contains 2 piece tree hollow base, table, 2 chairs, Porch Light, Willow the Fairy, Fairy Stand, Magical Flying Cords, Leaflet, and Nibbles the Bunny.

My Daughter was excited to take this her treehouse out of the box and it was easy for her to set up and put together. She was excited to create her own Magical Garden. What I like about this toy that it is magical where you can use your imagination. Then the garden brings it to life. I also like how my daughter has to be responsible for the garden to help it grow. Where she begins to plant it and take care of it and watches it grow. Also it come with things that you can add to your garden to create that special touch to it.

Overall what I think about this product is that it very durable. That it will hold up. My daughter was able to do this by herself and not need my help. As a parent I like that concept where she not frustrated and be able to enjoy it and have fun. There was a lot of perks in this toy to make it magical and bring a lot of creative play. I would highly recommend this line of products for your child for the upcoming holiday season. You can find their products at Play Monster website. 
















































Disclosure:I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...