Sunday, September 22, 2019

Top Trump L.O.L. Game Holiday Gift Guide 2019

Top Trumps also offer a variety of card games that would make amazing stocking stuffers. They have a variety of different of card games with your favorite characters on the cards. When my daughter saw in the box and that they sent her L.O.L. card game she was very excited and started to jump up and down. 

It took us a minute to figure out how to play the game and explain it to my daughter. To begin this game you shuffle the cards and deal all the cards face down. Each player will hold their card in their hand and you will only be able to see the top card only. You will not be able to see any other card. The player to dealers left starts by reading out a category from the top card. The other players will then read out the same category from their cards. The one with the best or highest value will win that round. They will also collect all the top cards, including their own, and moves them to the bottom of their pile. It is still their turn to choose a category from the next card. If you tie with the same value and the cards are placed in the middle and that player will move to the next card. The winner of that hand will take the cards the middle. The person who ends up with all the cards will be consider the winner.  

This game was a little hard for my daughter to learn right away. She has a lot of fun learning and playing. This is her new favorite game because she loves L.O.L. she excited to play with grandpa and brother and teach them how play this new game. You can also find this game at Top Trumps game. 

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...