Monday, September 23, 2019

Top Trumps Harry Potter Quiz Holiday Gift Guide 2019

Top Trumps also offer a trivia games which my son just started to show an interest in. When we go out to the restaurants lately they have trivia cards and my son gravitates towards them and wants the whole family to play. 

When we picked out our last item in the box. My son was super excited when he saw that it was a trivia Harry Potter. Let me tell you that my son is a huge fan of Harry Potter. My son is always talking about Harry Potter and always telling me something about the books or movies. 

When I saw that this was a type of trivia game I knew I was in trouble. Although I knew right away that my son would be very good at it. This is a entertaining educational card game loved for bringing your favorite Harry Potter characters, spells, moments and villains to life including the menacing Lord Voldemort, courageous Ron and Hermione and powerful Professor Dumbledore. 

There are 500 puzzling questions that will test your knowledge and memory on the world of Harry Potter. When we were playing this fun game my son knew a lot of the questions. I struggled a little more when it came to trying to guess and figure out answers. Overall this is one of my son's favorite game. This would make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...