Saturday, September 21, 2019

Top Trumps Match Super Mario Game Holiday Gift Guide 2019

If you are looking for game this holiday season than I found a company that you definitely will have to check out. Top Trumps officers a variety of different kind of game with your favorite characters. I was happy when we were able to review one of their games called Match Super Mario game. 

This game is recommended for ages four and up. This is recommended for 2 players and it take about 20 minutes to play. When we opened up the game it come in a nice little carry case that it is easy to take with you. You can join your favorite characters like Mario, Luigi and the whole gang. The goal of the game is to race to get 5 in a row and you win. You can match all five of your characters and it can be horizontally, vertically, or diagonally to win the match.  There is a catch the other opponent can steal the game so be careful. They can turn over the Top Trumps card to reveal if they can take the match win the game. 

When my son played the game he enjoyed it a lot. When he opened up the game and read the instructions. He figured out how to set up the game and figured out how to play the game by himself. Which I was pretty excited about that I did not have to explain to him. He wanted to play with me but his sister really wanted to play. They both played together and had a great time. Both kids understood how to play the game and liked it a lot. I would highly recommend this game and would make a great gift for the upcoming holiday season.






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...