Thursday, September 12, 2019

Yetti Forgetti Play Monster ( Holiday Gift Guide 2019)


If you are looking for family game night there is a new game called Yetti Forgetti. When I brought this game out for the family to play they instantly fell in love and was very easy to play. My kids thought that this game was unique and not like any other game that they ever played before.

This game is recommended for children ages 4 and up. What comes in the game is 3 Yetis, Snow Crab, 4 Igloos, 32 cards and the rule booklet. This game reminds me a little bit of hide and seek and that you are trying to find the crab. 

This game is a fun hide and peek memory game. What you do for this game is that you hide the yetis and snow crab under the igloos and switch them up so no one knows which one it is. This game is very simple to set up which is nice. My kids can even set up this game. What you do is draw cards and do what they say and guess where a certain yet is. Then Peek inside the igloo, reveal a location, or mix them up again! When you are playing try to remember where the yetis are to collect cards, but don't find the crab. If you find the crab you will loose all the cards that you have collected. You want to be the player with the most cards at the end of the game and you will win.

My kids had a lot of fun playing this game. I had a hard time remembering where the yettis where and I got the crab which was sad. I had a lot of fun playing this game with my kids and I know that you will enjoy also. You can find this game at Play Monster. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...