Tuesday, October 8, 2019

AXE ICE CHILLIN Holiday Gift Guide Review 2019


Are you looking for a gift for a teenager and not sure what to get them. Well AXE has their gift sets coming out for the holidays and they would make fantastic gifts. I know that my son received on last year and he has been using AXE ever since. He is a huge fan and this year he asked for their new gift set for Christmas. This year I was excited that I was sent their new AXE ICE CHILL collection. 

In this collection the first product is their AXE ICE CHILL Body Spray and Antiperspirant Stick. This helps guys stay chill with a cool fragrance blend of frozen lemon and eucalyptus. The body spray comes in handy because we put this in my son backpack so he has this incase he needs it at school. It is small and handy and does not take up to much room. He really liked the scent to the spray. 

The next product ACE ICE CHILL 2-1 shampoo and conditioner. I like having the 2 in 1 because my so would always shampoo his hair and not use conditioner. That is why I like how they offer this 2-1 shampoo and conditioner. I don't have to fight with a pre-teen to use both. This shampoo conditioner is infused with the cool fragrance of spearmint to provide extreme cooling to help guys stay chill. 

The next product is AXE ICE CHILL body wash. My son loves AXE body wash. I think it is because he does not have to use a bar of soap. That he can just squirt a little bit out of the bottle. AXE Body Wash instantly cools the body with its iced mint and lemon fragrance, keeping guys chill and fresh for up to 8 hours. I was impressed that it would last up to 8 hours.

The last product in the AXE ICE CHILL Pocket Spray helps guys get instant fresh while on the go. Making sure they are ready to take on the day no matter where and when. I love how you can put this spray in your pocket and it super small and easy to take with you. 

Overall my son was very excited to try this new line of products out. This is so far his favorite scent out of the ones that he has tried in the past. They definitely came out with a great new line. I would recommend that you check their new line at your local retailer. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...