Thursday, October 17, 2019

Baby Banana Holiday Gift Guide 2019

Are you looking for something special for babies this holiday season. I know for me it always hard to find something unique to give a baby for christmas. It seems like they really don't need anything. When I came across Baby Banana they changed my mind about baby gifts for christmas. 

They carry a line of baby toothbrushes that range from banana, Jellyfish, Dragon and Unicorn. The price range for 9.95 for each toothbrush. We were lucky and we received two toothbrushes for review. We received their dragon and their unicorn. When I first took them out of the package I though they were adorable. I wished they had them around when my kiddos were that young.

The dragon that we received would be perfect for a little boy. It is green and orange and it is big enough for your youngster to hold. It is made that if your child is teething your child is allowed to chew on the dragon. It also is a easy safe way to teach your youngster how to brush their teeth the safe way. 

The next toothbrush that we received in our package was their unicorn. It mainly white with a little pink to it. My daughter would of loved this if she was younger. She thinks it is pretty cool right now and she is a little to old for this toothbrush. It is a little unicorn with a toothbrush. It easy to use this as a teether/ toothbrush.

What I like about this toothbrush it is easy to teach your youngster how to brush their teeth and they can use it as a teether. Also they are very cute animals and creations for your kiddos to use. I like how they are unique and they are not simple toothbrush. Also they are bigger so your kiddo can hold them their self and start learning. This would make great holiday presents for babies and toddlers this holiday season. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...