Monday, October 21, 2019

Black Travel Jewelry Keeper Review

I am a huge fan of Vantel Pearls and I buy a lot of their jewelry. The one problem that I have is after buying the jewelry is that I have no proper place to put it in or have any place to put it in when I travel. Ellis James Designs offers a solution for that. They have an amazing product called Black Travel Jewelry Keeper. This offers the perfect place to put my Vantel Jewelry in.

This black travel jewelry keeper has space for 16 pairs of earrings, 3 zippered pockets, one removable pouch, ring, bracelet and necklace straps. This is a blessing it helps keep my necklaces untangled, earrings displayed nicely and all of my other jewels in their own little compartment. 

I love this black travel jewelry keeper, but I had to look a little further to see if there was any protection. This classic Jewelry Keeper's quilted exterior is water resistant and padded for protection, keeping your jewelry neat and secure. 

I highly recommend this jewelry keeper and I am in the works of purchasing a few more to keep all of my Vantel Jewelry in. I want to keep it protected and safe. If I need to travel I have something that I can pack it in and bring with me. You can this out on their website.









Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...