Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Block ‘N’ Go® Review Holiday Gift guide

I know each year my children get Lego sets for christmas and they never have enough storage for the pieces. When I ran across Romanoff products they have this amazing product called the Block 'N' Go which is perfect for lego storage. 

When I took my Block 'N' Go containers out of the box I fell in love with the colors. I received a pink, yellow green one and blue, yellow and red on. What I first noticed is that their is a building plate for your child to build creations. I think that is amazing idea where you can bring your container to build and have a place to build it. The case opens and shut easily and you don't have to force it. It offers you to store you blocks inside, you can organize the blocks by color and size, and it offers the building plate. The dimensions of this case or 14x11x2.25 inches. 

This will be a must have for the holiday season. I love practical gifts where you can use them for storage from other gifts you receive. This will be one less stop to the store to find storage for the Legos that they will receive for Christmas you can find their products here. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...