Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Block ‘N’ Lock® Review Holiday gift guide 2019

In our house we have tons and tons of legos. My kiddos will build sets with them and then take them apart and just want to build anything with them. There is one problem to that though. We do not have enough storage to keep them in. I know as a parent I want a container that will keep them safe so they can play with them in the future. Let me tell you legos are not cheap. 

When I found out about the Block 'N' Lock I knew that I needed one of these for my children. I was lucky that I was sent two of them for review. Each child was able to get one for their legos. What I like about this container that you can design the container to make it your own customized container. I saw you ideas online what people did to their containers. This is a sturdy durable storage unit that you can put your legos in. When you close the container their are four latches on the container that makes it secure. If it tips over you will not have a huge mess. It also has a top where you can build legos on which is awesome. The dimensions are L12.25 x W 12.25 and  9in.

This is definitely a must have for the holiday season. This will go to great use in our homes. I also think that I am going to decorate the sides and make it more special for my kiddos. I even think that I will put their names on one side of it. Great storage idea and I am saved from a lego crisis. You can find this container at their website here. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...