Saturday, October 19, 2019

Card Games Endless Games Holiday Gift Guide 2019


Endless game also offers a variety of card games. We were luck and we received two of their popular card games to try out. They sent us Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune. I know as a kid I also use to watch those game show on Television. Although my children have never heard of the game shows, but they were excited to give it a try. 

The first game that we tried was Jeopardy. This game is for ages 12 and up and for 3 or more players. This game has 216 cards. Which is a lot of cards in this game. I don't think I ever seen this many cards used in a game before. If you like Jeopardy and this is the game for you to play. If you are going on a road trip and this game will be perfect to bring with you. You can enjoy America's Favorite Quiz Show with this quick to play travel card game. Each deck plays out like a full episode, complete with Jeopardy and final Jeopardy rounds. 

Another game that they have to offer is Wheel of Fortune Card Game. This is for recommended for ages 12 and up and recommended for 2-4 players. This contains 88 puzzle cards that will offer 176 puzzles, 20 wheel cards and instructions. Play America's Game, Wheel of Fortune, on the go travel friendly card game. Shuffle the deck and flip your way through the Wheel, then call out a letter and try to solve the puzzle in the puzzle deck. Just look out for the Bankrupt Card!

These card games are a lot of fun playing. I would recommend putting them in your travel bag if your going on a road trip. This can pass time in the car and you can have fun while traveling. I know during the holidays we used to travel to Ohio than we would go to New York to visit other family members. Take a minute and check out their website and all their fun card games. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

2 comments:

  1. I do not even know how I stopped up here, however I believed this post used to be great. I do not recognize who you are but certainly you’re going to a well-known blogger should you are not already Cheers! IDN Poker

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged card games

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...