Sunday, October 13, 2019

Cate and Chloe Review Holiday Gift Guide 2019

My kids are always looking for an affordable Christmas gift for me for the holidays. When I came across the site Cate & Chloe I instantly fell in love. Since I am a single mom of two it is hard to buy extra things for me. I love jewelry but I always find that I usually can't afford it. When I was introduced to Cate & Chloe the offer quality and affordable jewelry for people like me. 

When you look at their website they have everything that you can imagine. They have rings, bracelets, earrings, necklaces and they even have jewelry sets that you are able to purchase. I was excited when I was able to review their Ivy 18k White Gold Drop earrings. When I opened up this product it came in a cute little Cate & Chloe box. It was very sheik and I loved it. It would make great gift idea with great packaging. 

I received a pair of their Ivy earrings for review. When I took them out they were absolutely stunning. I was so disappointed that I do not have my ears pierced or I would definitely would wear these. I am going to give them away for Christmas to one lucky person.  This set of earring are available in 18k white gold, 18k rose gold, 18k yellow gold, black rhodium plating. The stones that are on the earrings are AAA Grade CZ Stones. The metal of the earring are brass that is the base metal. 

Overall I was highly impressed with this company and what they had to offer. They have something for everyone and have a wide variety of jewelry to offer. The price is very reasonable also. I would highly recommend this site and check it out for the upcoming holidays. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...