Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Doodlematic Holiday Gift Guide 2019

 I am always on the lookout for great gift ideas for my children. It always hard to find unique gift items for my children. My son has a creative mind and sometimes it is hard to find something that he would enjoy. Recently I found a creative product called Doodlematic. What is that you say? Well it a fun concept that you can doodle and make creation and make it into your own video game. How cool is that? I know that my son is into mechanics and he is really into video games and how they work. When I hear about Doodlematic I knew that this was the first step for my son to take. I knew he would absolutely love this. 
This requires an Android device or iOS, download the Doodlematic app from the apap store. For iOS devices recommended iPhone 5+ or iPad 3+. When checking the app store it has a rating 4.6 out of 5 star rating which is pretty impressive. After downloading this app helps your turn your child's hand drawings into the interactive video games you can actually play on your iPhone or your iPad. What impressed me that this included a unique code that removes all annoying ads from the app and fully unlocks premium features, a bonus $10 value. How cool is that. I know personally when I am playing game or checking things out on my iPad I hate ads popping up when I am playing or reading. 
One concern I had about this product is how difficult would this product be. To my surprise it well set up and very easy to figure out how to do this. Children can easily create their own video games by following the fun "introduction to game design" guide book. Which I like how they include the guide book to help children. This kit has everything you need to create your game. Which I also think is amazing. That there is no hidden extra costs to this kit. This kit contains 5 washable markers, instructions, reference guides and a game sketch book. How awesome is that. 
This would make a great gift for children that are around the ages of 5-12. I really love the concept on how this kit helps you with your creativity and that it turns into a game. How cool is that. It gives a insight on how you can make a game and bring it to life. I would highly recommend checking Doodlematic out and putting it on your list for the holiday season. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...