Sunday, October 20, 2019

Ellis James Designs Makeup Brush Bag Review


Recently I have been trying to find a decent makeup brush bag to store my brushes in. The reason why I am desperate to find a good quality make brush bag is to protect the brushes that I have and keep them away from my daughter. Just my luck my daughter is getting into make up. That mean she starting to get into my things and not taking great care of them. 


Ellis James Designs offers an amazing makeup brush bag that looks amazing and they offer it at amazing price. What I like about this makeup case is that it is practical and stylish and I wouldn't feel guilty purchasing it. This makeup case has enough room for your make up brushes. The quality of the bag is sturdy and durable. I know that I used to have a brush case and it bent and was not durable. This makeup brush I am confident that it would protect them and would not damage my brushes when I put them inside. 

This features of this makeup case: You can fit up to 16 multi size brushes or tools in the case. There are 16 slots. There is a wipe clean interior for maximum cleanliness, covers that protect all your brushes, a detachable pouch for all your on the go essentials, compact and portable design, water resistant design, padded for protection, high quality and durable zipper.

Overall I am very impressed with the quality of tis bag and it would be perfect for the upcoming holidays. I can use this for travel and bring my makeup brushes with me when I go out of town. This would also make an amazing gift. Check them out at the link below.



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...