Sunday, October 6, 2019

Geomag Magicube Free Building 27Piece Construction Toy Set Review Holiday Gift Guide 2019


Here is another toy from Geomag that would make another great gift idea for the upcoming holiday season. Geomag Magicube free building that comes with 27 different cubes. If your children are anything like mine they will love this new toy. Both children at a early age have always liked building thing and they still continue to play with toys that they can build with. 

The Geomag Magicube is a perfect first building set with magical magnetic blocks. This feature is a special design that allows the blocks to be connected together. All sides of the cube can be connected which makes the building fun and creative.  What I like about all six sides being magnetic it gives your more ideas and lets you be more creative then our magnetic toys. 

This building set is designed for kids that are ages one and up. Although my personal opinion this toy is for all age groups. I will even admit that I had fun messing around with this magnetic blocks. The magicube toy range has been developed for children 3 years and up. This toy is also considered a STEM toy which means it educational toy. This toy promotes fine motor skills with fun hand on play, imagination and curiosity through the science of magnetic construction. 

This package includes 8 magnetic building cubes. Which my daughter had a fun time making different building. It was amazing and fun to watch her come up different creations which this magnetic cube. I would recommend if you have older children to get two sets of this building set so they can be more creative and build bigger creations. 

I would put Geomag Magicube on my christmas list for my nephew. I would know he would thrive and love this toy. You can find this product at their website Geomag.  



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...