Monday, October 7, 2019

Magnetic Theatre Geomag Review Holiday Gift Guide 2019


The last toy that we received was their Magnetic Theatre. This is a new toy to their company and we were excited that we received this for our Holiday Collection. When we took this product out of the box it came in a decent size tin which I thought was a great idea. When it come to magnetic or even a story telling type of toy. As a parent I want something sturdy to protect this type of toy getting destroyed or ruined. 

This toy reminds me of the bad wolf. It come with many different magnetic pieces that will allow your child to tell their story in their own creative way. This toy is a little to young for my children, but would make a great gift for my nephew. What I like about this toy is that they can tell this story they way they want it came be true to the story or it can be and story they would like it to be. There is no wrong way to tell the story.

These magnetic pieces are sturdy and they stick pretty well and do not just fall off if you bump it. Which is amazing. I would highly recommend this product for the youngsters and would make a great gift. You can find this product at their website Geomag. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...