Friday, October 11, 2019

Mindware Dig It Up Mermaids Holiday Gift Guide 2019


I was excited when I learned that Mindware brought out more Dig It Up kits. I remember last year I gave my son a Dinosaur Dino Kit. This was a huge hit in my home last year. My daughter and son actually did this together last year and it brought a lot of fun doing this together. 

This year I noticed that they have a variety of different kits that they offer and have something that everyone would like. This year I noticed that they had mermaid ones. Who doesn't love mermaids? I know that my daughter love mermaids so this would be the perfect gift for her for the holidays. 

This kit is recommend for ages 4 and up. There are 12 deep sea shells that hold a magical mermaid deep inside the shell. Each seashell hold a special mermaid and and you can look at the guide and you find where your mermaid is located. This take awhile to excavation but it is so much fun and the kids love this. You never know what your going to find and the suspense just kill them not knowing and they have to work for it. After you collect all the mermaids you can look at the guide and find out where they are from and see if they have any special powers. 

If you have a kiddo who loves mermaids than this toy will bring them a lot of fun. There are 12 different shells so it will take awhile to find all the special mermaids. This can even be a family fun activity and everyone can do it together. I highly recommend looking at one of these kits for your kiddos for the holidays. Check out Mindware to find these amazing kits. 








Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...