Thursday, October 10, 2019

Mindware Stone Cupcake Holiday Gift Guide 2019

I always love checking out products at Mindware. They alway have creative gift ideas when it comes to the kiddos. When I came across this fun activity I knew it would make a great gift idea for my daughter for the holidays. This is a painting your own stepping stone cupcake which seemed super cool. 

What comes in the box is 8- 1/4" x 9-1/4" stepping stone. Which is nice where I know kits that you have to mix the stone it self and let it sit. This come with it pre-made where you do not have to worry if it will turn out or not. My luck if I had to make the cupcake stone it would not turn out and I would have a disappointed daughter. 

What comes in the kit is that there is a dozen pretty paint colors. The colors are very vibrant ant it shows up great on the cupcake. It comes out with one cupcake that you can paint. It also comes with a paint brush of course or it would be hard to paint.

My daughter had a fun painting this cupcake. It was easy to set up for her and she knew what to do. Then she had a fun time putting all the different colors on the cupcake. It only took one coat on the different parts so she didn't have to keep redoing the areas. Then when she was done I ended up her finishing the rest of the steps. I had to put it in the oven to bake. After doing this it makes it weather resistant so you can put it outside. This is a great step because you can show it off outside 

This is a great gift idea for younger kids and even older kids. If you like arts and crafts than this will be fun for you. I know that I would even enjoy this myself. You can check this product out and other amazing products at Mindware website. 








Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...