Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Password Endless Games Holiday Gift Guide 2019

I always enjoy playing new games with the kiddos. I always love having family game night and spending time with my kids. Now that I work in the evening for a few hours I see my kiss less then I normally do. I try to spend more time with them on the weekend and try to have a game or movie night. 

Recently Endless Games sent us the game Password to play with the family. This game is the The Original World Association Game featuring Classic Password Magic Window Revealers! This game has been around for more than 50 years. I personally have never played password before but it was a new adventure that I could share with my two kiddos. 

The content of the game is 150 passwords word cards, scoring indicator dial, score pad, 2 magic window revealers and instructions. What I also like that this website offers that you can download the instructions if you need it. This game is recommend for ages 10 and up and for 3 and more players will be needed. 

When you play this game you will need teams of two and square off to see who can the secret PASSWORD first. When you are in your teams you will have to be creative when you play and have great communication skills. When you communicate with your partner you will only be allowed to give one word clues  and the fewer clues given the higher the score with you will earn. 

It is always fun to see the kids try to come up with clues. When we play it always fun to watch them and I always bust out laughing on their clues. When playing with adults it is easier to figure out than playing with my kiddos because you have to try harder to figure it out. I would highly recommend this game for your holiday parties this season. Check them out at their website Endless Games. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...