Thursday, October 24, 2019

Pretty, Pretty, Princess Holiday Gift Guide 2019

I can tell you when I was kid one of my favorite game that I played was Pretty, Pretty, Princess. I remember loving putting on the necklaces, rings and jewelry. I remember every time going to my Aunts house they had this amazing game and I always had to play. I know that I have been on the lookout for this game but just recently I was able to find this game. At Winning- Moves. 

When I received this game for review my daughter was very excited to be able to play this game. This game comes with a gameboard, oversized spinner, 4 plastic movers, 1 plastic crown, 21 pieces of plastic jewelry (4 necklaces, 4 bracelets, 4 pairs of earrings and 5 rings and instructions. this game is for kiddos that are ages 5 and up. There should be 2-4 players playing this game. 

When we set it up my daughter was very excited. She just absolutely loved all the jewelry that we got to play for. She of course wanted the plastic crown. She had a fun time playing. It was easy for her to understand and she kept wanting to play over and over. This would make a great game for the holidays and it would make a great gift idea for your little princess. Check this game out at Winning-moves. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. There are additionally some strollers that could last until your infant is 3. To know more about stroller reviews, browse this site.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...