Monday, October 14, 2019

Root Beer Float Challenge Holiday Gift Guide 2019


Who likes Root beer floats? I know I sure do. When I heard about this next game I knew that I had to try it. It is called the Root Beer Float Challenge. I know this game would be a total hit at our next family fun game night. This game is recommend for ages 8 and up which is awesome because both of my kids are over that age and they love games. It requires 2-8 players and takes roughly over a half hour to play. 

What comes in this game is 1 ice cream ball, 2 cherries, 4 straws, 1 challenge die, 80 ingredient cards, 120 challenge cards, and the instructions. 

This game is a fun family game that will get you off your couch and having a great time. Players  will take turns competing in carious solo, cooperative and heat to head challenges. Complete the challenge successfully and get and ingredient card, blow it and end up empty handed. The first player to build their Root Beer Float is crowned the Root Beer float challenge champion.

This game is amazing. When we took the game out of the package the container was amazing. It actually looked like a can of Root Beer. Which I though was amazing and a clever idea. I just wanted to set the container up for decoration and not open it. Well my kids bugged me so we opened it and played the game. It was a lot of playing. We had a lot of laughs and it got very competitive to see who would win. Of course I did not win and my son did. Although I would say it really easy to learn how to play and set up. Overall it was a lot of fun and I would recommend investing this game for the holidays. You can find this game at their website below. 











Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...