Friday, October 18, 2019

Roylco Neon Straws and Connectors Holiday Gift Guide 2019

I am always look for unique gift ideas for the holidays. When I came across Roylco and checked their website out they had amazing unique gift idea. When I checked out their Neon Straws and Connectors I knew this would be an amazing fit for my daughter for the holidays. This toy brings in creativity and will allow her to create m any different creations. 

We received their Neon Straw and Connectors and this set had 400 pieces in this set. When we received the set in the mail. I was impressed on how it was packaged. It had soft packing materials in the box so it would not get damaged or bent. When we opened it it was a pretty big box with 400 pieces. I was pretty impressed with all the different colors. When we tried to build a creation I noticed that they fit snugly onto the connectors and they are flexible. It easy to build anything that you want. What is nice is that you don't have to fight to connect the different pieces. They are easy to take apart also. Then they do not fall apart easy so you don't have worry. 

I mean there is so many different ways you can use this toy. My daughter had a lot of fun making different things out of this toy. There were time that I did not know what she made but she was happy. She used her imagination and created different things and just went with it. 

This would make a great gift for the holiday and I would definitely check out their products at their website Roylco.



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...