Friday, October 25, 2019

SCATTERGORIES® 30TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION Holiday Gift Guide 2019



When I went to my Aunts for the holidays and this game was always on the list to play. This game brings back fond memories playing with my aunts and cousins and having a great time. I remember all the jokes and laughter. I always thought I struggled at this game because I was playing with older women who were creative and always seemed to be pros at this game. 

When I saw this game on Winning-Moves I knew that I had to have this game and it to my game collection. This game are for ages 12 and up and for 2-6 players. What comes with this game is 6 folders, 6 answer pads, 18 category cards with 144 different categories, mechanical game timer, multi sides oversized category die, die rolling board and illustrated instructions. 

To me this is an addicting game. I never get enough of playing it. What I also like it never gets old. There are so many different possibilities of game play with this game. It is always fun trying to come up with answers that no one else will come up with. Then when you share them with everyone else you will shake your head and think why didn't I come up with that one. It just a fun overall game that I would highly recommend bringing to your holiday parties this year. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...