Saturday, October 12, 2019

Science Academy Kits: Squishy Ball Lab

I am always looking for great gift ideas for my son. My son has been getting into science activity projects and when I saw the Science Academy Kits: Squishy Ball Lab. I know that my son loves stress balls and he even has one at school. My son suffers from anxiety and stress balls help him overcome that. When I saw this kit and you can make your own stress balls, I knew that this kit was for him. This kit is considered a sensory science lab kit. 

This kit you can make 4 squishy slime stress balls, 2 oobleck stress balls and a mesmerizing mini relaxation jar. What is cool that there is mix ins that you can add to your stress balls like glitter, pom-poms and beads that add sparkle and sensory stimulation. Your children will learn about chemical properties of oobleck, the non newtonian fluid that becomes solid, they'll also discover the chemistry clues behind ooze. It's set of cool science project for kids that leave them feeling smart.

In this kit you can make 6 stress balls with fun mix-ins. This is a fun kit that will let your child learn about chemistry and science. This kit can also help kids that suffer with anxiety like my son. What comes in this kit are 6 clear balloons, PVA glue base, sodium liquid, corn starch, glitter, beads, pom poms, small mixing bowl, small jar, sticks funnel, red, yellow and blue coloring.

This is a great kit if you have a scientist in your family. This would make a fantastic gift for them for the holidays. I am defitinely checking out their other kits and seeing what they have to offer. Check out Mindware to find this amazing kit. 

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...