Saturday, November 23, 2019

Bee Stimulator Game Holiday Gift Guide Review 2019



I am excited to share with you another great game with you. BEE Stimulator has recently been released just in time for the holidays. My kids were excited to be able to try the BEE Stimulator on their Nintendo Switch. Below is a video of a preview of the BEE Stimulator game. 




On November 14, 2019 Bigben and Varsav Studio are excited to announce the release the new game of the Bee Simulator. It is now available on PC, Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch. 

What is cool that is your children can explore the world in the eyes of a bee with the Bee Simulator. This game is just not only fun but it educational for your kiddos. What is neat about this game that is you play as a pollinator bee in an urban park inspired by famous Central Park. What you do as a pollinator is that you collect pollen, fight off wasps and interact with your fellow bees and confront multiple threats. One of the scenarios that you can be faced with is that your hives threatened by humans. The humans are threatening your hive when they have decided to chop down the tree that you call your home. It is your job to save the day and keep your hive safe.

What I about this that this game that is cooperative and competitive multiplayer game modes for up to four players, Bee simulator brings the whole family together. 

You can find this fun educational game at Nintendo Switch store.

 









Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...