Sunday, November 24, 2019

Curtain and Bath Outlet Review Holiday Gift Guide 2019

I am excited to share a company called Curtain and Bath Outlet. I am always looking for new household items for my home. They offer a variety of household bathroom items at their shop. We were excited that we were able to review their Fishy Vinyl Shower Curtain. When we received their review package they also included a couple more goodies that went with the shower curtain. 

When we opened the package for the Vinyl Fishy Curtain my daughter instantly fell in love. This shower curtain is eco-friendly, PCV Free, odorless and 100% waterproof. This was a basic fun Fishy Curtain. It had blues and green which matched our bathroom perfectly. We have a light green paint that matched perfectly to the shower curtain. This shower curtain is easy to take care of and clean. All you need is to take a damn cloth and wipe down. Simple as that. This shower curtain measures 72" x 72".

We were excited when we also seen that they sent up a fish soap dish for our bathroom and Rainbow Fish Shower Hooks. They match the shower curtain and brighten up the bathroom. The first items that I picked out of the box was the Rainbow Fish Shower Hooks Set of 12. This comes with 12 cute little shower hooks that you put on your shower rod. They were easy to put on the rod and connecting the shower curtain. The next item that we took out of our box was their fish soap dish. My daughter thought this was amazing and couldn't wait to put it in our bathroom. It hold a bar a soap and it can be cleaned up quickly without a mess. 

I was quite impressed with the high quality of products that they offered on their website. They offer a variety of products for your bathroom that is stylish and reasonable prices.  We are excited to announce that we are giving one reader a 25 gift credit to their store. 









Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...