Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Flinch Card Game Holiday Gift GUide Review

I Winning-moves brought back a popular game called Flinch. This is an amazing game that your family will fall in love with. This is perfect size to put in your stocking over the holiday season. 

Flinch is a classic game that you have to get rid of all your cards. This is the original and ultimate stockpile card game. This came was created in the 1905 and is a classic game that will entertain the whole new generation of card game players. This game is targeted for ages 7 years and older. The object of the game is to be the first player to play all of your cards in sequential order to be able to win. This game is for 2 to 4 players. This game includes 3 decks of cards which is 144 cards total. 

When we played this game it was a lot of fun to play. It easy to set up and understand how to play. My kids caught on pretty quickly. This game moves very quickly and you have to pay attention quickly. If you do not pay attention you will miss your opportunity and you your opponent will win. This game will be perfect to play your holiday party this year. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...