Thursday, November 28, 2019

Flipazoo Flipquins Review Holiday Gift Guide 2019

I haven't heard about the Flipazoo Flipquins, but when I was talking to my daughter about this stuff animal she knew right away what it was. She said it is very popular and she really wanted one. When she heard we were being sent one for review she was over the moon. I couldn't wait to see what they hype was all about. 

When we took our Flipazoo Flipquins out of the box and she was over the moon. She was excited with the Flipazoo was purple. What this stuffed animal is all about is that it is shimmer and shine. You can do with this stuff animal is make it two different ones. You flip the back side to where you can make it plain or shimmer and shine. Which is pretty cool. When my daughter wants to sleep with it she flips it so the shimmer and shine sequins doesn't bother her at night. I personally love playing with the sequins and i make it different colors. I just love the texture of it and so does my daughter. My daughter says that this stuff animal stand out from the others because you can flip it into something else. It gives you options. She also loves the shimmer and shine sequins that this stuff animal offers. There are many different styles that you can find and purchase for holiday presents this year. You can find Flipazoo Flipquins on their website. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...