Monday, November 25, 2019

Precious Cargo Review Holiday Gift Guide 2019

Another amazing game from Winning-moves is Precious Cargo. For hundreds of years, merchants sailed to faraway lands in search of untold wealth, bringing precious cargo that was worth a fortune. If they could find the right port at which to sell it at. When I read about this game I knew that my son had to have it. He is really into history and this game is right up his alley. How to play this game it is really simple. You start with a single ship and one sail. By making clever choices about what goods to trade, which ports to visit and colonize, and when to invest in improving your fleet, you could build an empire and make a fortune. 

This is a game that my son and my dad played together. This game was more their style. It was easy to set up and learn how to play. My son always is overthinking this game and figuring out how he is going to win. This game is his style and helps him creative think. He said that he would highly recommend this game for the holiday season. You can find this game on Winning-moves. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...