Saturday, November 16, 2019

Redneck Roadkill RC Review Holiday Gift Guide 2019

This holiday season I have been looking for a toy that can bring together a grandfather and grandson. This toy also can bring together a father and child. Redneck Roadkill RC is a unique kind of toy that you can't find anywhere else. 

What is Redneck Roadkill RC you ask? Redneck Roadkill RC is designed as an authentic, old, beat-up and weathered pick truck which smashed "break apart" varmints or accessories. Each truck will include the accessories but they will range in what you get depending what rc you buy. What is also neat about the rc you buy it will have customizable through the application of bumper stickers and other decals. 

We were excited that we got to be able to review Zombie Roadkill Escape. When it arrived we couldn't wait to take this out of the box and check it out. I thought it looked amazing and so did my dad and son. I will admit that our family is a bunch of rednecks and we thing that this collection is amazing. This RC is recommend for ages 12 and over. My son is almost 12 his birthday is in February. Why I think that it is recommend for kids over 12 is the concept of the cars and it need a little bit more maturity then other rc cars. 

When we took out our RC Zombie Roadkill Escape we noticed the features looks like rusted chunks of salvage yard scraps, diamond plated front grill impaler and protective louvered windows. Another unique feature to this Zombie Rc is that it has a revolving 360 crane decapitator with axe dangler mauls zombies, meatheads and shufflers by the z-load! What is unique that is a free floating and revolves from the operation motion of the truck. 

What comes with this rc is that includes 20 stand up killer Zombies and bumper stickers for this rc. It has full function remote controller that drives front, back and left and right in order to make your zombie escape. This is battery operated and it will take 4 triple a batteries and 2 double a batteries for the controller this is not included with this toy. 

When we took this bad boy and played with it, it was so much fun and we could not put the remote down. It was easy to play with and operate. We loved the crane feature. My son was running the rc around everywhere in the house. We also put out other figurines to run over and not to hit. It brought out the creative side of my son and play. My dad had a lot of fun playing with this rc also. He told me not to tell anyone or admit that he was having a lot fun with this toy. I would highly recommend this toy if you are looking for something creative to give your teenage boy. This would also be great for collectors out there also. It would also be great for kids who collect rc cars also. This would be a fun toy for a father and son to play with. You can check this product out on their website below. 






 

Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...