Tuesday, November 19, 2019

South Beach Bubble Review Holiday Gift Guide Review

Do you have a child who loves bubbles? I sure do. My daughter has always loved bubbles and she still plays with them during the summer. This would make the best stocking stuffer for the upcoming holidays. I know here in Michigan it is fun to blow bubbles in the freezing weather and see how bubbles turn out. We did that last year when it got super cold temperatures and the bubbles looked amazing. 

I came across amazing company called South Beach Bubbles. We were excited when they gave us their Wowmazing Powder Kit and their refill kit for review. Their Wowmazing Powder kit retails about $15.95 and their refill kit that comes in a 6 pack retails for about $14.95.

The WOWmazing Powder Kit is designed to bring joy and fun to the entire family in a fun outdoor environment. This kit has everything that your family needs. It contains 1 set of WOWmazing wands and 3 packets of WOWmazing bubble powder. The 3 packets will make about 3 gallons of WOWmazing solution. Which is a lot. Then we received another 6 packets which equals 6 gallons of bubble solution. 

You will need a few things to make your bubble solution though. You will need a bucket or container to make the solution. You will need to dump in your powder. Then you will need to dump in 1 cup of detergent of choice. You can add Dawn, Joy, Fairy, Palmolive or what every detergent you choose. Then you add 16 cups of water to your mixture. Then you are good to go.

Overall this was a lot of fun. My son enjoyed making the mixture for his sister. Then it was easy to use with the wand. Making different size bubbles. She was very excited to make huge fun size bubbles. I would highly recommend this for the holidays as the perfect gift for those bubble lovers that are out there. This would make a great family activity. Check them out on their website below. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...