Monday, November 18, 2019

Wicked Uncle Review Holiday Gift Guide 2019



My son recently has been interested in science lately and when I came across the kit I knew that it would make a great Christmas gift for him. Wicked Uncle has a lot of different kits and toys that would make great christmas gifts for your kiddos this upcoming holiday season. 

When I found the classic potato-clock science fair experiment I knew that this was a must have this year. The put the famous classic potato clock science fair experiment is now packaged in the eat to learn kit. This kit helps your kiddo learn about the secret charging power of the world around you with the simple guide to jolting and volting potatoes, lemons and tomatoes and other household familiars. What comes in this kit has a small digital clock, pots, connecting wire, transparent tapes, copper and zinc strips, and a very detailed set of instructions to make the magic happen, you won't need anything else except the potatoes themselves. 

My son was excited when he received this kit. I personally did not understand how this worked, but he sure did. He was able to do this without out any problems and was quite easy for him to do. Of course we had potatoes for him to use and this kept him busy for hours. 

Another items that we received from wicked uncle was their gummy sushi. What is cool about this it is edible. My son is a huge sushi fan and this is a inside joke between us. He told me that he wanted sushi for Christmas and he was joking about it. When I was looking at Wicked Uncle they had different gummy ideas and they had a different couple sushi items to choose from. When we received this it looked pretty cool and you could tell what they represented. My son said they tasted pretty good. If you are looking for creative gift ideas stop and check out Wicked Uncle. 









Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...