Thursday, April 23, 2020

A carefree Ollie Book Ollie's Backpack



Right now during the current situation that is happening in our world today it important to promote reading. Reading is very important and we need to remember to promote reading at home. My daughter who is nine she struggles with reading. So it dire that we promote reading at home. She been doing great so far and reading about 1-2 hours a day. She been looking for new books to read because he has read almost every book in our home.

We recently was given the opportunity to review A carefree Ollie Book Ollie's Backpack By Riya Aarini. When we took this book out of the package my daughter was excited. This book was right up her alley. She read the back of the book to see what it is was about. What does carefree Ollie do when his backpack becomes full of worries? He learns what is to heavy to carry around. He decides what belongs in his backpack- and what should stay out. 


This book has 34 pages which is a decent length book. When we were looking through the book it was bright in color and lots of pictures. My daughter liked that a lot because it caught her eye. It made her want to read the book by herself. She took it in her room and after she was done she asked if she could keep it. She liked it a lot. She was able to relate to the book and wanted to read it with me. It was a fun well written kids book. I would highly recommend pre-ordering it for July. Then we found out there is a second book coming. We can't wait for book two. You can find A Carefree Ollie Book Ollie's Backpack on Amazon.com. 









Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...