Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Bandit Coffee



When you wake up in our household the one thing to look forward to is the aroma of coffee brewing. My dad is one of the first ones up in the morning. The aroma of fresh brewed coffee always wakes me up in the morning. That is a routine of as now. Usually I get up for work and my dad takes my kids to school. Since the quarantine lockdown in my state things have been a lot different. We're not allowed to go to our local coffee shop to get a latte, ice coffee or a nice cup of hot joe. 

barista blends line.jpgI have been on hunt for the best coffee out there that I can buy. I want to bring coffee to my home and feel like I have my own Starbucks at home. Bandit Coffee has helped me with that mission. 

The first blend of coffee that we were able to try was their Barista Blend. I really like the name of the blend. This is roasted in New York. The comes in whole bean or ground. We chose grounded because when we grind our own beans it wakes up the whole household. This blend of Ethiopian and Guatemalan 100% Arabica beans was carefully chosen. The Character of this coffee is Caramel, Dried Fruit, Citrus, and Chocolate. My dad really enjoyed this blend. He like the characters of the blend and he said he could taste them. He said he would highly recommend this blend. He even mentioned it was better than Starbucks. 

bandit gold.jpgThe next blend that we gave a try was their Bandit Gold. I got a kick out of this name. I loved the Bandit Gold it was very cleaver and I chuckled when I read it. This region is Ethiopia. The characters of this blend is Ripe Fruit, Meyer Lemon and Honey. This is also 100% speciality Arabica Beans. My dad was eager to try this one. He wasn't to sure at first. He did the smell test first. Which I think it's silly. He instantly fell in love with the smell. He tried this blend and he was surprised on how well he liked it. At first he thought that he would not like. He read the characteristics of the blend and was wary. He did try it and he said it ranked up there with the coffees that he enjoyed. 

I would say that Bandit Coffee has passed the test. Why go to your favorite coffee shop when you can enjoy Bandit Coffee in your own home. I would recommend if you're stuck at home like me during this quarantine. I would check out Bandit Coffee and order some coffee that you can have at home. No fuss at the store directly order online and stay safe. Check them out on their website. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...