Friday, April 24, 2020

Bite Away: Must Have Quarantine Item


The spring/summer is coming up pretty quickly. What comes with Spring and Summer? Mosquitos. Yes I mentioned those pesky little bugs that my whole family hates with a passion. 

When mosquitos come out I often worry about my daughter. When she gets bitten by a mosquito she tends to have allergic reaction. Where her brother gets bitten it a small penny size. When it comes to my daughter and her bites it as big as a silver dollar or bigger. It hurts her a lot. We have tried different medications to help her but they don't seem to help. When I heard about Bite Away I was intrigued about it and knew that I need to have it on hand in my household. I put this product with my first aid kit.

This Bite Away product is good for mosquito bites, wasps, hornets, gnats, horseflies and other insects bites. What I also like about this if your going camping or going on outing this pen comes handy. There is up to 300 doses in this pen. It easy to use. I can't wait to try this when were out with my daughter and she get bit by a mosquito. I'm hoping that this applicator with help provide relief from the itching, pain and swelling caused by the bite. This application is free from chemicals works solely be concentrated heat around 51 C also suitable for pregnant women, allergy sufferers and children medical device. This device is made in Germany.  

Overall I'm glad that I was able to learn about this product. I'm defitinely going to be trying this out when the mosquitos come out to play. There has been times that I have to have my daughter inside and not outside due to mosquitos. I decided that I'm going to let her out and see if this product helps. If your interested in learning more you can check out their website. 


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...