Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Easter Basket Filler Joybees Sandals

Womens Lounge Slide - Black Easter is getting close. One thing I do like about Easter I know spring is It's starting to feel like spring. The warmer weather is officially moving in. Which means it's time to bring out sandals. That is one of my favorite things about spring/summer. I have a great last minute Easter filler for your baskets. 

Joybees is a sandal company that has a line of sandals for everyone in your family. They have women sandals, kids sandals and men. When I checked out their kids line they had amazing sandals to offer kiddos. I wish that my kiddos were able to fit kid sizes still. My children have big feet. My daughter who is nine tends to steal my shoes because they fit her. The children sandals would make great easter fillers for Easter Baskets. I know times are tough and it hard to get to the stores. This would be a great option and it would be practical. 

We were lucky to receive their women's lounge slide. This style comes in three different colors. We chose the black option. What I also like that the they offer a variety of sizes also. Sometimes when I order shoes online I get nervous that they wont fit my feet. I usually like to try sandal and shoes before I buy them. Although when I received this pair it was true to size and fit nicely. This sandal I like the style. I like the open toe. I like that option. I was able to put my foot in and it fit without being tight on my toes. I was able to walk around without it tugging or feeling any discomfort. These are my new favorite sandals for spring.

I would definitely check their sandals out and snag a few for you kiddos for Easter. They will look adorable in their sandals. Also for adults we need Easter treats as well. So what are you waiting for splurge a little and check their website out. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

2 comments:

  1. You have given great content here.Toddler Sandals Australia I am glad to discover this post as I found lots of valuable data in your article. Thanks for sharing an article like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gift Baskets in Mexico has a wide-ranging selection of beer, wine, and cocktail mixes.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...