Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Four Bears In A Box



Right now it's super important to promote reading with children right now. Currently during this situation children are at home and they have a lot of time to be able to read. 

We were able to receive a book called Four Bears in A Box for review. What I found really interesting was the Author Dreama Denver was the wife of late TV icon and Gilligan's Island star Bob Denver shares for the first time an original story inspired by Bob and their son Colin, who suffers from autism. With their shared theatre backgrounds, Bob and Dreama would read stories to him every evening, using their acting backgrounds to reach through to Colin and bring the book's characters to life. Now, Dreama's Four Bears In A Box gives you the chance to touch the lives of the little ones in your life and take them on a magical journey of imagination and pure joy. 

When I learned that their son had autism it touched me dearly. I work with children that have autism so I could relate to what they said. I was more eager to read this book with my daughter. When we read this book it was amazing. We enjoyed the adventure and the rhyming in the book. I like how the bears were bored at first and then they go on adventure. While going through the pages they were illustrated beautifully and action packed. I will have to say that my daughter and I both got lost in the book. We used our imagination during the story and we went into a nice relaxing place. 

This is a great book to have. It's fun and you'll have a lot of fun reading it with your children. This book is exactly what you need during this quarantine. You can find this book on amazon.com.



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...